Luxe Rural Living
Saturday Open home cancelled.
Nestled on an 11.7 acre (approx.) parcel of private landscaped grounds, this custom-built residence offers the ultimate in luxury rural living. Featuring multiple indoor/outdoor living spaces for entertaining and relaxing, grand master, three bedrooms, study, separate self-contained guest house, fully irrigated and landscaped grounds plus dual street frontages – this residence embraces the perfect balance of a rural lifestyle with so many ‘extras’.
A stand out property in an exclusive community of luxury rural homes, No 10 Burrells Road was built less than four years ago, with the expansive 620m2 floor space taking in views of magnificent landscaped grounds and green hills beyond.
• Multiple living spaces and intimate zones for both relaxing and entertaining
• Modern open plan kitchen with butler’s pantry, Smeg induction cooktop and oven, dual sink, Asko dishwasher, breakfast bar
• Open plan family and living featuring grand polished porcelain tiling, vaulted ceilings, fireplace and triple stack doors which open to the outdoor living
• Private theatre room with Epson projector and built-in speakers
• Formal dining and separate formal living – simply stunning
• Breathtaking grand master with sweeping views of the front entrance, light-filled ensuite with dual vanities, separate shower, luxury bath, separate powder plus enormous walk-in robe with chandelier lighting
• Three bedrooms with over-sized built-ins, fans and downlights
• Study/fifth bedroom with built-ins
• Main bathroom with dual vanities, free standing bath, private shower recess and powder, floor to ceiling tiles
• Security alarm
• Ducted air
• Large linen press
• Spacious laundry with toilet and separate access
• Oversized double garage with auto doors, internal access
The Guest House
Private and modern, this one bedroom fully self-contained guest house is ideal for friends or extended family members.
• Combined lounge/dining space with timber flooring
• Full equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine/dryer
• Separate bathroom
• Spacious bedroom with fans
• Private courtyard
• Attached 3 x bay garaging – ideal for boats/caravans
The current owners love to entertain and this home certainly delivers on all levels for all ages – from the undercover outdoor living with built-in fire place, bar and BBQ zone, private spa area and outdoor shower, fire-pit, mini-golf course, landscaped ponds with bridge, plus giant kids’ cubby and sandpit.
The property also offers dual entrances from separate street frontages – a great opportunity if you want to run a business on site but wish to keep your home life separate with enough room to build a shed to house all those vehicles and toys away from the home.
Other features include:
• Over six acres of meticulously landscaped grounds
• Approx. 1.5 acre with separate street access for onsite business
• Fully irrigated gardens
• Fenced paddock for hobby farmers
• Rates $550PQ (approx.)
• 13,000L water tank attached to guest house
• 120,000L inground water tank
• Dam and creek frontage – plenty of water available on the property
• Wash bay area for vehicles, caravans etc.
• Vegetable garden & chook house
• 10 mins to Camden or Picton CBD
• 10 mins to Menangle station
• 15 mins to Macarthur Square
• 40 mins to Wollongong
Matterport video link:
Updated on September 25, 2020 at 3:41 pm
10 Burrells Road Menangle NSW 2568
10 Burrells Road Menangle NSW 2568