Opportunity of a Lifetime
Be the first to turn the key and own this brand new four bedroom Ridgeview Homes residence in Picton West.
Situated on a 540m2 block in a brand new estate, this delightful home has four bedrooms including master with walk-in robe and ensuite.
You’ll love the layout of this home – from the open plan meals and family room through to the home theatre and alfresco dining. The kitchen features walk-in pantry, quality stainless steel Westinghouse appliances, glass splashback and stainless dishwasher.
• Full council application and occupation certificate including home owners warranty certificate.
• Fully engineered concrete slab with concrete piers to entire slab.
• Termite resistant T2 timber frame and trusses to Australian Standards
• Weatherboard cladding with Bradford enviroseal sarking
• 2.6m high ceiling height
• BHP Colorbond corrugated roof with roof insulation blanket (1.5R) to entire roof – Shale Grey
• Colorbond fascia and gutters
• Aluminium powder coated windows
• CSR Gold Batt insulations. Walls 1.5R, Ceiling 3.0R
• Gyprock internal 10mm wall linings, 13mm to ceiling with 90mm cornice throughout. Wardrobes and cupboards 50mm cornice
• Overhead flatline garage door colorbond finish with remote control door opener. 2 x remote controls and internal controls
• Stained front entry door with glass apertures
• Dulux Wash and Wear paint throughout the home. Colours can be selected. Ceiling White to ceiling. Antique White USA to all internal walls, Semi Gloss white trim and internal doors
• Clipsal quality switches and power points
• 67mm x 18mm Half Splayed skirting and architraves throughout
• Fully ducted Daikin inverter reverse cycle air conditioner. Dual Zone with outlet to all bedrooms, living, kitchen and media room.
• Water tank with submersible pump
• Energy efficient gas instantaneous hot water system
• FREE wood grain tile upgrade. Bedrooms to be carpeted
• Tiled external entry area
• Telco wired and ready with 3 access points. NBN installed
• TV aerial installed with 2 x access points
• Double power points throughout, 1 per bedroom, 1 per bathroom, 2 per laundry, 2 per kitchen, 1 x garage, 1 x cinema, 2 x living, 1 x pantry
• Smoke detectors in 2 locations. 240V with battery backup.
• Stainless kitchen appliance with gas cook cooktop 900mm cooktop, 600mm electric oven. All Westinghouse appliances
• Quantam Quartz benchtops 20mm to kitchen with stainless sink
• 18mm Polytec Ultra White Gloss cupboards and doors
• Ducted stainless canopy Range Hood
• Stainless dishwasher
• Glass splashback
• Mixmaster taps throughout the home
• Stainless Steel Handles with soft closing hinges
• Large walk in pantry with 4 levels of coated wire shelving
• Freestanding bath, white
• Vanity to match kitchen cabinets including stone top
• Semi-frameless shower screens to both bathrooms
• Fully enclosed toilet suites with soft closing seat and cover, white
• Frameless mirror over vanity
• Towel rail and toilet roll holder, stainless
• Wall tiles to 2.1m in shower, 1.2m to remainder
• Built-in wardrobes with coated wire shelving and hanger rail to all rooms
• Walk-in robe to master bedroom with coated wire shelving and hanger rail
• Quality carpet and underlay to all rooms. As per builders range supplied by Fowlers Carpets – Dunlop Underlay
• Full length cupboards with laminex benchtop
• Washing machine location with power points
• In bench stainless laundry 45 litre tub
• Exterior door to access backyard
• Exterior light to backyard
• Wall tiles for skirting
• Large Alfresco area under main roof
• Alfresco lighting
• Timber lap and cap fencing to entire property. Galvanised Steel supports
• Concrete coloured and sealed driveway
• Secured backyard with entry side gates
• No landscaping or turf to rear. Turf to front yard. Letterbox included
• Clothesline to rear
• 3 x exterior water taps – 2 x front and 1 x rear
Complete with occupation certificate and home owners warranty certificate.
Call today to book your inspection and start packing.
Updated on February 29, 2020 at 8:37 am
27 Yallambi Street Picton NSW 2571
27 Yallambi Street Picton NSW 2571