Elderslie’s Greatest Inclusions List
Land is Registered and building has commenced and will now be ready for you to move in within 6 weeks. The property is currently at lock up stage with all gyprock going in the week of the May 2. Get in now to choose the finishing touches and enjoy the sought after suburb of Elderslie.
A fantastic 450m2 level parcel of Elderslie just walking distance to public schools, childcare centres and Elderslie High School has now got the roof on and bricks going in this week. The difference between this home and any other new home being built in the area is the list on inclusions are amazing and they include:
• Full council application and occupation certificate including home owners warranty certificate
• Fully engineered concrete slab with concrete piers to entire slab
• Engineered steel frame and trusses to Australian Standards
• Brick Veneer with Austral Symmetry Range – Earth Colour
• 2.6m high ceiling height (less ceiling lining)
• BHP Colorbond corrugated roof with roof insulation blanket (1.5R) to entire roof in Woodland Grey
• Colorbond fascia and gutters. Woodland Grey
• Aluminium powdercoated windows with flyscreens. Colour – Surfmist
• CSR Gold Batt insulation. Walls 1.5R, Ceiling 3.0R
• Gyprock internal 10mm wall linings, 13mm to ceiling with 90mm cornice throughout. Wardrobes and cupboards 50mm cornice.
• Overhead Slimline garage door colorbond finish with German engineered remote control door opener with internal controls
• Corinthian Studio PSTD 5V4 Painted front entry door with glass apertures.
• LED Energy efficient down lights through the home. 45 lights. Yes you are reading this correctly 45 LED down lights through the home.
• Dulux Wash and Wear paint throughout the home. Colours can be selected.
• Clipsal quality switches and power points.
• 67mm x 18mm Half Splayed skirting and architraves throughout.
• Corinthian Motiv MOTP 2V Internal doors throughout.
• Fully ducted Daikin inverter reverse cycle air conditioner. Dual Zone with outlet to all bedrooms, living, kitchen and media room.
• Water tank with submersible pump.
• Energy efficient gas instantaneous hot water system
• Floor tiles 600×600 throughout entire home. Colour can be selected from Camden Valley Tiles builder range.
• Tiled external entry area.
• Telco wired and ready with 3 x access points
• TV Aerial installed with 2 x access points
• Double power points throughout, 2 per bedroom, 1 per bathroom, 2 per laundry, 2 per kitchen, 2 per garage, 2 per cinema, 3 per living, 2 per pantry and 1 external in alfresco area.
• Smoke detectors in 2 locations. 240v with battery backup.
• Stainless kitchen appliances with gas cooktop 900mm cooktop, 600mm electric oven.
• Quantum Quartz benchtops 20mm to kitchen with underneath stainless sink. Amaretti in colour.
• 18mm Flat Faced Polyurethane with 3mm pencil edge doors and kick panels. New Flannel
• Ducted Stainless Canopy Range Hood
• European stainless dishwasher
• Glass splashback.
• Mixmaster taps throughout the home
• Stainless Steel Handles with soft closing hinges
• Large walk-in pantry with 3 levels of coated wire shelving
• Caroma bath with moulded arm rests Colour – white
• Vanity to match kitchen cabinets including stone top
• Semi-frameless shower screens to both bathrooms
• Fully enclosed toilet suites with soft closing seat and cover Colour – white
• Frameless mirror over vanity
• Towel rail and toilet roll holder, stainless.
• Wall tiles to 1.8m in shower, over bath and vanity and skirting to remainder.
• Exhaust fan
• Built-in wardrobes with coated wire shelving and hanger rail to all rooms
• Walk-in robe to master bedroom with coated wire shelving and hanger rail
• Quality carpet and underlay to all rooms. As per builders range supplied by Fowlers Carpets. Dunlop underlay.
• Full length cupboards with laminex benchtop
• Washing machine location with power points
• In bench stainless laundry 45l tub
• Exterior door to access backyard
• Exterior light to backyard
• Wall tiles for skirting and over sink area.
• Exterior LED light to backyard
• Large alfresco area under main roof
• BBQ natural gas point to alfresco area
• LED dowlights
External Property Features
• Colorbond fencing to entire property
• Fully turfed lawn area in kikuyu species
• Concrete coloured sealed driveway
• Secured backyard with entry side gates
• 1 x Garden Section with plants to front landscape area
• 2 x exterior water taps. 1 x front and 1 x rear
A copy of the plans for the home can be sent on request along with the copy of the contract. Subject to how early you get involved with the purchase will determine how much involvement you have with choices on carpets, vanities and colours etc. I can tell you I know the team at Ridgeview Homes personally and they are a wonderful team to deal with and I highly recommend their work.
Call today to get involved and you can choose colours and carpet etc!
All photos are indicative of a very similar property Ridgeview Homes have built in the Southern Highlands recently.
I’ll update photos of the project each week or so.
Asking price $745,000
Updated on July 6, 2020 at 3:23 pm
33 Kerrigan Crescent Elderslie NSW 2570
33 Kerrigan Crescent Elderslie NSW 2570