YOUR OWN SECRET GARDEN
Reminiscent of a property you would expect to see on the cover of a house and garden magazine, is Elderslie’s very own secret garden. Guaranteed to impress and enthral garden enthusiasts, every inch of the property has been lovingly cared for and hand sculpted into a work of art. From the water features to statues, to the garden beds to garden sheds.
The inside of the home is equally as stunning as the gardens. The lounge room features plush carpet, high painted timber ceilings, skylight and gorgeous full length windows with custom bi-fold timber shutters, that floods sunlight into the room.
The talking point of the designer kitchen is the Italian ILVE 900mm electric double oven and 6 burner gas cook top. Recently renovated, the kitchen also boasts custom English tap ware with retractable faucet, 40mm Caesarstone bench tops, whisper quiet dishwasher and double door, walk in pantry. The corner cabinets include custom drawers are built into larger cabinets for convenience, space and storage efficiency.
The master bedroom features a private entry way with ensuite, complete with his and her vanities on a 20mm Caesarstone bench top and glass shower. The master and second bedroom have walk in wardrobes and all four bedrooms are carpeted and tastefully decorated. Bedrooms three and four could also be utilised as a home office or playroom for the kids.
The large alfresco area is one of a kind and perfect for anyone who loves indoor entertaining with outdoor space and fresh air. Adjacent to another large deck, it features custom built aluminium plantation shutters surround the area, making it practical to utilise as another room of the home with indoor furniture safely. The shutters and walls can be opened up to reveal spectacular garden views and allow sunlight in or completely closed with ease, making it a functional space no matter what Mother Nature has install. It also features tv wall mount points, painted concrete floor, custom ceiling fan, ample lighting and power points.
If cars, bikes or caravans are your thing, there’s plenty of room for those as well. The property has two driveways, one for the double carport at the rear of the yard and the primary driveway down to a single carport at the front of the home. There are also no shortage of garden sheds to tinker in, scattered throughout the rolling gardens.
The owners have truly thought of everything inside and out. Their love and care for the family home shows through in every tiny detail. This home and garden has to be seen in person to fully appreciated, so whatever you do, don’t miss out on organising an inspection by contacting one of our agents today.
Other features include:
• 1041 m2 block
• Council Rates approx $460 p/qtr
• Brick veneer with cement render exterior
• 4.2kw Solar panels with direct home feed in (before feeding the grid)
• NBN connected
• Two Foxtel outlets
• Gas instant hot water system
• Split system air condition units
• Tiled living areas for easy cleaning
• Linen press and storage cupboards
• Custom ceiling fans
• Side verandah with single carport
• Double carport
• Rear deck off alfresco area
• Outdoor lighting
• Immaculate landscaped lawns and gardens
• Watering systems, garden ponds and fountains
• Rain water tanks with electric pumps for garden use throughout property
• Four Garden Sheds
• Walking distance to Mawarra Public School and Long Day Centre/ Preschool
• Minutes to Elderslie High School, Macarthur Anglican K-12 and St Paul’s Catholic Primary School
• Centrally located between Camden and Narellan Town Centre shopping precincts, Studley Park Golf Course, Tennis courts and all community facilities
• Easy access to public transport, local parks and Camden Bike Track.
We’re anticipating you’ll want to view this property so make you way to one of the open homes or book for your private inspection today.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Inspection Times01-Aug-2020 11:30am to 12:30pm
Updated on August 4, 2020 at 3:47 am
75a Macarthur Road Elderslie NSW 2570
75a Macarthur Road Elderslie NSW 2570